In Inversion, tap on pairs of opposites to pop the balloons. Accumulate 30 pairs as quickly as possible. The arrow, star, snowflake, etc. are tools to make this happen more quickly.
Here are a few game tips:
- The balloons will enlarge if you make a mistake. This happens If you tap on a pair of balloons that are not opposites. This will fill up the screen more quickly.
- When you tap on a balloon that has a star shape in it and answer correctly, it will pop all the balloons that are near it.
- If you tap on a balloon that has 3 arrows pointing inward and answer correctly, it will shrink the size of all the other balloons.
- If you tap on a balloon that has a bow and arrow in it and answer correctly, the arrow will shoot forward and pop other balloons that are in its path.
- The snowflake balloon freezes the screen for a few seconds, which allows you additional time to make matches without more balloons entering the game.
Inversion is designed to help you:
- Master new words and expand your vocabulary.
- Learn to make effective contrasts in your writing.