This also might be a pre-authorization hold. Both Apple and Google can put a pre-authorization hold on your account before charging you. They use authorization holds to confirm that your payment account is active and that you have funds available to make purchases. You can read more about Apple's policy here and Google's policy here.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I’m on the free version or the paid version?
- How do I turn off auto-renewal?
- How do I cancel an iOS trial or subscription via the Apple Store?
- How do I cancel an Android trial or subscription via the Google Play Store?
- Why did my subscription renew 1 day early?
- Does Elevate offer refunds?
- How do I request a refund through the Apple App Store?
- How do I request a refund through the Google Play Store?
- I am having trouble completing my purchase.
- Why am I getting an error when I try to use my Google Play balance or gift card to subscribe to Elevate?