A streak is the number of consecutive days you’ve completed your daily workout. Elevate registers your daily streak as soon as you finish the last game in your daily workout. If you miss a day, your streak will reset. The next day you complete your daily workout, it will start again at 1.
Articles in this section
- What devices can I use Elevate on?
- Can I log in on more than one device?
- What is the difference between workouts and games?
- Can I download games for offline use?
- How often can I complete a workout?
- How do I change my training goals?
- What is a streak and how is it calculated?
- Can I change the time I receive my training reminder?
- Can I repeat games?
- Can I reset my progress?