Here are a few troubleshooting tips that may help:
- Update Elevate to the most recent version via the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
- Elevate performs best on a strong internet connection so it can download the latest content. Please disconnect any VPN connections and check if you're on a reliable Wi-Fi network that's showing full bars in your device's Settings. Restarting the app while connected to a strong Wi-Fi network will resolve most issues.
- Trying changing your connectivity from Wi-Fi to cellular, or vice versa, to narrow down whether it’s a connectivity issue.
- Shut down and restart your device and try again.
- Is your device compatible? Elevate is available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 12.5 or higher and Android devices running Android 4.4 or higher.