Refunds for the Apple Store and the Google Play Store are dependent on the policies of Apple and Google. Usually, refunds can be processed if requested via Apple or Google within 30 days of the purchase date.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I’m on the free version or the paid version?
- How do I turn off auto-renewal?
- How do I cancel an iOS trial or subscription via the Apple Store?
- How do I cancel an Android trial or subscription via the Google Play Store?
- Why did my subscription renew 1 day early?
- Does Elevate offer refunds?
- How do I request a refund through the Apple App Store?
- How do I request a refund through the Google Play Store?
- I am having trouble completing my purchase.
- Why am I getting an error when I try to use my Google Play balance or gift card to subscribe to Elevate?