To turn off auto-renewal, you will need to cancel your trial or subscription at least 24 hours before the renewal date.
Both Apple and Google start to withdraw the funds for a purchase 24 hours before the trial or subscription renews.
To turn off auto-renewal on an iOS device, follow these steps:
- Tap on the Settings app on your device
- Tap on your Apple ID (your profile photo at the top of the Settings screen)
- Tap on Subscriptions
- Tap on Elevate
- To cancel your subscription tap on "Cancel Subscription" in red
To turn off auto-renewal on an Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play app on your device
- Tap the profile icon at the top right of the screen
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions > Subscriptions
- Select Elevate
- Tap Cancel subscription
Important note: If you don’t see a cancelation option, but instead see resubscription options, as shown in the image below, then your subscription should already be canceled.
Additionally, if you do not see a subscription at all, you may be on a free account, which is not linked to any paid trial or subscription and can be used indefinitely. To verify this, go to Profile > Settings > Account Status.