As you reach the high end of one proficiency level and the low end of the next level, your level may fluctuate until you surpass this in-between state. For example, if you’re at around 4,750 EPQ, this is right at the high end of the Elite proficiency level and the low end of the Master proficiency level. If you achieve Master level and then lose a few games or score poorly, your EPQ will drop and you will go back to Elite. Once you play enough games with high scores in your new proficiency level, you will remain at the Master level.
Articles in this section
- What is EPQ and how is it calculated?
- How do I view my EPQ for each game category?
- Why am I losing EPQ?
- What are proficiency levels?
- Why does my proficiency level keep changing?
- What does a Good, Great, and Excellent rank mean?
- What is Difficulty?
- What is the difference between EPQ and Difficulty?
- What do hearts and lives remaining mean?
- What are Rankings?